Yet Another How-To Scenario

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.SBS.COM
Mon Feb 25 09:54:29 AEST 1991

Okay, here is another how-to scenario for Xenix....

Right now, I've got two serial ports installed in my '486 as COM1/2. I also
have an 8-port serial card (IRQ3/4, base address 180-187) that I would like
to install.

All the information I have seen regarding installation of COM3, etc, really
hasn't addressed this. Has anyone else attempted something along these lines,
or do I need to "lose" one of the two existing serial ports to do this?

MD
--
--  Michael P. Deignan                      / They're not "bombs".
--  Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com            /  They're "gifts".