Chain Lee's X11R4 Patches

Clayton Haapala clay at haapi.uci.com
Sun Feb 3 02:46:35 AEST 1991

Our news feed was down for most of late Dec-Jan, so I missed the patches
that Chain Lee said he was going to post to bring up X11R4 under XENIX.
Does anyone have these available for anon-ftp?  Any experiences?

I have tried out Xsight 2.2 on a XENIX system.  It runs OK!  Now tell
me why my 16mhz 386 XENIX system with only 6 Meg of RAM runs X just as
sprightly as a 20mhz 386 with 8 Meg running SCO UNIX?

--
Clay Haapala				This signature brought to you by DAM:
clay at haapi.uci.com 			  Mothers Against Dyslexia