DTC 3280 SCSI Host Apapter and Xenix 386

Lee McCain lee at infonode.ingr.com
Fri Feb 1 07:28:36 AEST 1991

I am planning to purchase SCO Xenix 386 in the near future.

Can someone tell me if Xenix 386 will work well with the DTC 3280 Scsi Host
adapter?  The 3280 will also handle up to seven scsi devices.  Well Xenix also
handle up to seven?

Weell, I guess since I'm asking, I'll list my system configuration and see if
anyone sees any problems with running SCO Xenix on it.

		386/33 w/64k 20ns cache.  Motherboard made by ECS.
		8M on motherboard, 80ns speed
		DTC 3280 Scsi Host Adapter
		Seagate ST1239N hard drive
		1.2mb Toshiba and 1.44mb Toshiba floppy drives
		Tseng ET4000 video card with 1m on-board

If anybody sees anything that is possibly going to cause me some headaches,
please respond.  Of course, if your running Xenix on the above type system or
similar, I'd like to hear from you as well.

Much thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lee McCain
...!uunet!ingr!se_bbs!lee