badblock

David Hoopes david at talgras.UUCP
Mon Feb 25 02:06:51 AEST 1991

Hello net-land,

I seem to have a new bad block on my hard drive.  Everytime I try to backup
a particular file I get the wd error message indicating that a block could
not be read.  It is alway the same block.

My question is how can I add this block to the bad block list without
repartioning the disk?

I am using SCO Xenix 2.3.2 386.