Korn shell on sco

David Schanen mtv at milton.u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:18:55 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar13.120857.12127 at mack.uit.no> thostr at stud.cs.uit.no (Thomas Strandenaes) writes:

>Get the Bourne Again SHell, BASH, from GNU. Of course, you'll need the
>devsys to get this think working. Mail gnu at prep.ai.mit.edu

   I have heard that KSH is superior to BASH, any opinions from those in the
know?

   Also a devsys is not necessary to utilize BASH, I have it running now.  I
would be interested in trying KSH.  All I need is *one* person using Xenix386
to uuencode it and send it to me and I will be off and running...

   Wait!  Please send mail first, if you do have it to send, so my mail box
doesn't go over my quota limit :)

	Thanks,
		-Dave
--