Digi board on SCO Xenix 2.3.2: problem.

Sreedhar Barakam srb at reef.cis.ufl.edu
Fri Mar 1 05:33:04 AEST 1991

	We have recently installed 3-8 port digiboard intelligent serial
	cards on our SCO XENIX 2.3.2 server and we are having an interesting
	probelm.  All the terminals and printers work fine except for those
	attached to the 8th port of each of the 3 boards.  The 3 terminals
	connceted to the 8th port give a login prompt, but when entering the
	username one character appears, typing the second character replaces the
	first character and this goes on without ever being able to login.
	Any hints as to why this might be happening will be appreaciated.
	Thanks.
	Sreedhar.  srb at beach.cis.ufl.edu