SCO-LIST Mailing List

Jim Mintha mintha at loon.ubc.ca
Thu Mar 28 12:47:06 AEST 1991

    After recieveing about 250 copies of one message in a 12 hr. period
from the SCO-LIST mailing list, I stop receiving anything.  Today I got
a piece of mail saying that I had been unsubscribed from the list.  It
said that either I requested it, or the mail destined for me bounced.
Since I did not request "unsubscription", it must be the later problem,