Print Screen advice, anyone???

Steven M. List itkin at mrspoc.Transact.COM
Mon Mar 18 05:02:01 AEST 1991

dls at genco.bungi.com (Dave L. Smith) writes:

>I have asked this question at least twice now, with no response.
>If anyone knows the answer, I would be forever indebted to them, etc.
>
>What I would like to have is something like the DOS print screen,
>for the Xenix console.  Sounds pretty simple, but no one seems to know.

I don't know if it's the right answer to what Dave's asking, but my
favorite answer is "Use MultiView".  While it won't print graphics (I'm
not aware of anything that will, under XENIX), it does include a printscreen
capability on any serial terminal on XENIX.  And provides windowing, too.
Not bad if you're not on the console!