Graphics for Xenix 2.3.2

cliff bedore cliffb at cjbsys.bdb.com
Fri Mar 29 04:31:54 AEST 1991

I.m looking for a graphics package that will work under Xenix that will let
users create graphs with and without plotting terminals.  I'd like it to be
able import data from spreadsheets and output to a variety of printers.
I have 2020 which does nice plots but I'd like something more like Harvard
Graphics (understanding that creating plots with out a graphics screen will
take some extra work.  Ability to import from other graphics packages would
also be nice.

Does it exist?

please email responses and I'll summarize.

Cliff

cliffb at cjbsys.bdb.com (home)

cliffb at isavax.isa.com (work)