C++ for sco-Unix

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Mon Mar 11 07:54:47 AEST 1991

agraber at bernina.ethz.ch (Andre Graber) writes:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Does anybody have experience with AT&T C++ (including a symbolic debugger
> like cdb++ or xdb++) for SCO-UNIX ?
>   - Does it exist ?
>   - If no: are there other C++ compilers

I hear the Gnu offers a good C++ but I have no personal experience with such
things. Gnu C++ is, of course, freely available.  If your are interested in
knowing more of Gnu one good place to check is probably Anomaly at
mpd at anomaly.sbs.com, otherwise known as the Ported software Compendium.
Michael Deignan should have anonymous FTP by now. Disclaimer: this is not a
prmotional advertisement, endorsement, or recommendations of Anomlay and I
am in no way affiliated with it. I've just heard of it, found Mr. Deignan to
be very helpful and knowledgeable, and I think what SBS, Inc. is doing is a
neat thing.

-- Travis --

--
Travis Bissett                       NSTAR conferencing site 219-289-0287
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines