The joy of modems

mike at bria mike at bria
Tue Mar 5 04:05:28 AEST 1991

We're running SCO XENIX/386 2.3.2 and have been having a slew of problems
with the ATI 2400/e external modems.  Typically, we've used Multitech without
any problems.  Within the last few months, we have been installing the ATI's
on tty1a.  Frequently the port will hang, and the system needs to be rebooted
to make the modem usable.

Anyone out there have any experience with the ATI on the native async drivers
under XEXIX?  Personally, I'm starting to think about FAS ...

Thanks!
--
Michael Stefanik, MGI Inc., Los Angeles| Opinions stated are not even my own.
Title of the week: Systems Engineer    | UUCP: ...!uunet!bria!mike