lharc

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Sat Mar 2 04:12:37 AEST 1991

tbissett at nstar.rn.com (Travis Bissett) writes:

> Please! Somebody uuencode and send me the lharc binary! I gotta get some big
> files and I don't have a compiler and the 2 minute warning si flashing...!
> gawk!

That idiot forgot to mention in his inordinate haste that he is on a Xenix
release 2.3.2 system, 386/387 . . . just thought I ought to clear that up in
case it was missing info that was blocking anybody. :-)

Sorry for the quality loss . . .

--
Travis Bissett                       NSTAR conferencing site 219-289-0287
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines