Thanks GCC 386

The Dark Tide bbs.maning at mudslide.spies.sf-bay.org
Wed Mar 20 20:07:45 AEST 1991

 Thank you both for your help in this matter.  And I wish you luck in
 finding a 286 version.  I know from past experience that the 286 version
 of xenix seems a tad limmited in avaliable software compaird to the
386 version.  If it's posible you may wish to consider upgrading.
 It can be done for as little as apr $700  a higher cost would come from
 needing to upgrade other cards in the system and maybe memory.  but
 if you can do the change I think it's worth it.

--
The Dark Tide (bbs.maning at mudslide.spies.sf-bay.org)

Spies in the Wire, PUBLIC ACCESS UNIX  -- (408) 867-7400