Sources/binaries needed: rn, cnews, tinymud :-), etc.

Dorsai Sysop system at dorsai.com
Wed Mar 13 09:38:31 AEST 1991

Down at Dorsai we're trying to make the switch from DOS-based WAFFLE to full
XENIX on our net node, and we've run into an impasse.
None of the sources we have are for XENIX. We've got a cnews - it won't
compile. rn, ditto. And forget about games.
Where can we get sources for the things we need to set up a netnode - rn,
trn, vnews, cnews, smail, chat, and the like - for SCO XENIX Sys V/386? How
about games - conquer, mpss, tinymud, nethack - that compile on XENIX? And
where can we get a XENIX BBS-style front end for our users to look at, or do
we have to write our own in csh?
Halp!
Please mail replies. If there is demand, a summary will be posted.
----Sascha Segan
UseNet sysop, Dorsai Diplomatic Mission +1.212.431.1944