PC-NFS for SCO UNIX 386

IT Manager jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Sun Mar 10 02:17:30 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar8.155605.17319 at IRO.UMontreal.CA>, poirier at IRO.UMontreal.CA (Stephane Poirier) writes:
> Does anybody out there have Sun PC-NFS working with SCO UNIX 386
>
> My problem is that I have to compile the C source for the deamon, but
> the sources codes uses includes that are not there in my system
> (/usr/include/rpc/*). I assume this is the way SUN systems have their
> inclludes set up. Anybody know the equivalent includes in SCO UNIX.

Do you have the SCO NFS product?  It comes with include files and libraries
for compiling programs which use the RPC mechanisms.  If you do have it,
perhaps the names have been changed in the SCO release.  Looking over the
release notes should show you the names of the files, and perhaps you can
figure out the translations.

If you don't have it, I bet you probably need it.

Good luck.
James B. O'Connor			jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Ahlstrom Filtration, Inc.		615/821-4022 x. 651