Xenix 2.3.4

Gordon Runkle gar at spiff.cminc.com
Wed May 15 06:31:05 AEST 1991

In article <15 at fleet.UUCP> mel at fleet.UUCP (mel) writes:

   Can anyone post information about the possible ship date of the
   forthcoming new release of Xenix ver. 2.3.4?

   Also is there specific information on new features and bug
   fixes that have been incorporated into it?

The press release I saw claimed that they added some of the
functionality from their UNIX release to it.

I wonder if that means they added "C-2 Security"....   :-|

--
-=gordon=-
UUCP: uunet!cmi486!spiff!gar   INTERNET: gar at spiff.cminc.com
PHONE:  703-522-0825  202-955-8412

Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be
shot.  Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk.  Only a
handful see it for what it really is -- the strong horse that pulls
the whole cart.
	-- Winston Churchill