Connect Speed

Martin Weitzel martin at mwtech.UUCP
Sat May 4 22:08:04 AEST 1991

In article <1991May2.233629.25541 at cse.uta.edu> rahim at cse.uta.edu (Khalid Rahim) writes:
>I have question for UNIX programmers !!
>I am working on developing a YACC specifications,
>and I am not sure how to invoke a file from the
>YACC code.  I want to open up a file and should
>be able to read it from YACC code.

I posted a long article which answered this and some more lex/yacc
related questions around July 1990 to comp.unix.wizards. Sorry, but I
have no other pointers than the subject - it was

	"Re: yacc & lex - cupla questions"

I could repost a slightly revised version of this article, but I'm not
sure if there's sufficient interrest.

(To Khalid: If no kind soul mailed you my article and there's no way to
get it from a local site that is archiving c.u.w, drop me a note.)
--
Martin Weitzel, email: martin at mwtech.UUCP, voice: 49-(0)6151-6 56 83