UUCP over TCP/IP under SCO Xenix 2.3.2

John Palmer jp at tygra.Michigan.COM
Wed May 8 06:37:40 AEST 1991

Has anyone successfully gotten HDB UUCP to carry on a conversation
over a TCP/IP link??

It seems ignorant of SCO not to include this in either their UUCP or
TCP/IP. They hit you up for the extra $$$ for TCP/IP, which should
be part of the operating system already, and then they don't even
provide all of the neccessary features.

Sigh.

--
CAT-TALK Conferencing System   |  "Buster Bunny is an abused | E-MAIL:
+1 313 343 0800 (USR HST)      |   child. Trust me - I'm a   | jp at Michigan.COM