GNU 'C' compiler for Open Desktop

Mark Klein mklein at dis.com
Fri May 31 02:52:43 AEST 1991

Since this seems to be a regular question, let me offer some help:

I have context diffs available (amount to about 100000kb) for gcc, g++
(1.39) and gas (1.36) to run under SCO.  These are available to anyone
that asks.  As far as already compiled stuff... there is no ftp access
to my machine, but I've get a compressed tar of the various files that
are available (about 1.8mb).  EMAIL if interested, and I'll figure out
some way to get them out to those interested.
Mark Klein                                                   415-892-8400
DIS International, Ltd.
mklein at dis.com