WordPerfect 5.0 on SCO - What I did

Bob Ross Bob_Ross at mindlink.bc.ca
Tue May 7 11:33:24 AEST 1991

Alan,
    In the etc/ttytype file I have the terminal set to wy50. This is
found in the etc/termcap file, so it's happy doing things like more, etc.  I
went into the /usr/wp/bin directory, and renamed (mv) the wyse50epc8.trs to
wy50.trs   Make sure that your terminal is using 8 data bits on its connection
to the host.  Mine works fine with this setup, and I didn't have to define the
WPTERM variable.  Note: I'm using an Ampex 230+ in Wyse50 emulation.
Hope this helps you out, but if you're still stuck, send me another message,
and I'll look further.
Bob_Ross at mindlink.bc.ca