Xenix to DOS networking?

Tillmann A. Basien basien at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Wed May 22 03:38:08 AEST 1991

dls at genco.bungi.com (Dave L. Smith) writes:

>Sorry to bring up a common topic, but what products can I use on Xenix
>and DOS machines to make them communicate via an ethernet link?  I have
>seen several articles under comp.os.sysv386, but have not seen ANY clear
>product names/prices.  I need a relatively inexpensive solution.  I
>already have Xenix 386 running and several other nearby PC's which can't
>communicate with the Xenix machine.

There are some stanardproducts:
PC-NFS from SUN
FTP/TCP with interdrive
PC-INTERFACE from locus

or, if you only need a terminal emulation from dos to UNIX

ICE.TCP from JamesRiverGroup

Sorry, but I think my german pricing is not interessed in this
international newsgroup.

Tillmann
--
					             basien at PEM-Stuttgart.de
Dipl.-Ing. Tillmann A. Basien           PEM Programmentwicklungsgesellschaft