PCOMM v2.10

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Wed May 8 12:55:29 AEST 1991

I have a Xenix System V Release 2.3.2 for 386 and (here's the Real Sad Part)
I have PCOMM version 1.2 -- sorry, I can get the source for the newer
version but I don't (can't have) a software development system to compile it
with. So, here I am like a Stree Person, begging for some kinder and
gentler user to uuencode & mail me the latest PCOMM compiled and ready to
run. Or, clue me to an anonymous ftp site where from I can do a bitftp of
the executable and ancillary files (if different).

Thanks in advance!

Travis -- tbissett at nstar.rn.com

--
Travis Bissett       NSTAR conferencing site       219-289-0287/317-251-7391
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines