wanted: bootp binaries for SCO Xenix 2.3.3 w/ TCP/IP runtime

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Fri May 10 00:52:35 AEST 1991

In article <19398 at uudell.dell.com> sblair at upurbmw.dell.com (Steve Blair) writes:
>You can get the sources to bootp from uunet.uu.net

Unfortunately they don't work.  I'm 98% of the way from having bootp
running on SCO UNIX - there are some problems with the ioctl's to set
ARP cache entries.  An SCO XENIX version is further behind.  I think
I'm running into some bugs with the SCO TCP 1.0.1 development package
on the ioctl's which get the list of network interfaces.  If I ever
finish this thing I'd be glad to send out patches.  Bootp is really
nifty stuff - I'd like to get this running and see more DOS NFS vendors
support it better.
--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |
Unicom Systems Development    |    I saw Elvis in my wtmp file.