DCA to troff

romwa at utgpu.UUCP romwa at utgpu.UUCP
Tue Feb 10 13:53:19 AEST 1987

I am looking for a conversion program, either PD or
commercial, which converts IBM DCA (Document Content
Architecture) to troff.  The program should be in C.

The rational is this:  Most good word processors include a
conversion utility from their own internal format to DCA.
While we have no IBM equipment, we are fluent in troff and
intend to use it as an internal typesetting vehicle.  The
conversion utilities to DCA have proven to be quite reliable,
so the format can serve as a solid base for the conversion.

Also IBM's DCA is fully documented, so there should be no
visible, serious roadblocks.

If anyone is willing to do this task, inquiries are welcome.

gpu.utcs!rom!mark       - or -    gpu.utcs!romwa