NetHack: Possible monster BUG??

Edwin Allum edwin at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
Fri Apr 22 07:46:43 AEST 1988

Is there a bug in Nethack 2.3 under SCO XENIX 286 2.2.
The games core dumps due to a segmentation violation after entering a
room full of Orcs and sometimes a room may have only one monster and
all of a sudden the room is full of Orcs after which it core dumps.

Anyone else have this problem??
Any fixes out there as yet??
If not I guess I will have to leave until next month and fix it myself.

Edwin Allum
....{utzoo, ihnp4, decvax}!{gpu.utcs, utgpu}!edwin