Site 'killer' is returning to service

Patt Haring patth at dasys1.UUCP
Wed Apr 13 06:01:20 AEST 1988

In article <659 at jclyde.UUCP>, root at jclyde.UUCP (The Super User) writes:
> With a little luck, 'killer' should be back on line within the next
> 2 or 3 days.  All of us wish to express our heartfelt gratitude to all
> of you who have supported the effort to get killer back on line.  We
> also, once again, wish to appologize to all of you who were inconvenienced.

     We'll all be glad to see Charles Boykin and killer back online;
it was rather disheartening to read about the user(s) who set
the system up to be investigated for pirated software.

     Jealousy is a disease some unfortunate people have to
live with.

     Nice guys like Charles Boykin shouldn't have to be subjected
to the nasty users.

--
Patt Haring                 {sun!hoptoad,cmcl2!phri}!dasys1!patth
Big Electric Cat Public Access Unix (212) 879-9031 - System Operator

Three aspects of wisdom:  intelligence, justice & kindness.