How can I transfer to a "non - direct" node

Patrick Pesch pat at seradg.Dayton.NCR.COM
Wed Apr 20 12:27:44 AEST 1988

	Is there an easy way for "vanilla" UUCP to transfer files
	to a node that is not directly connected to the local system?
	(i.e. forwarding...)

	What I mean is how can I do the following:

		uucp file neighbor!site2!site3!file

	(Note that I want to do this only within our local UUCP "network",
	as I know this would not be nice to do to unsupecting hosts...)

	Our computers are 386 machines and NCR Tower-32's running (basically)
	SVR2 Unix (SCO Xenix 386)...

					Thanks in Advance
					   Pat Pesch