Excelan 386 drivers

Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM
Mon Apr 4 01:24:36 AEST 1988

Has anyone heard of a REALISTIC date when Excelan will be making available
copies of their Xenix 386 drivers? Everytime we call, we get some other
STORY when it will be available! If they are having problems converting
their 286 driver to Xenix 386 ( which really isn't that hard since I have
already written 3 drivers and modified 2 others ) does anyone out here on the
net know  of any other driver that is available either in the public domain
or commercially? Your response will be definately appreciated.

Sandy
              .............!ihnp4!hermix!alphacm!sandy
              .............!ucbvax!ucivax!icnvax!alphacm!sandy
              .............!uunet!ccicpg!turnkey!alphacm!sandy