modems for ATs running SCO Xenix 2.2.1...

Mark Dornfeld romwa at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
Sat Apr 2 02:51:42 AEST 1988

If you do not want to mess around and have the cash, a Hayes
Smartmodem 2400 will work right out of the box.  The default
dialer for XENIX is a Hayes dialer.  We have had one up for
almost a year now, and there have been no problems.

I suspect that a good Hayes compatible would also do the
trick.  I have heard some good and bad things about
compatibles, but USRobotics would be worth a try.  Try to get
your dealer to give you a trial period.

Mark T. Dornfeld
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queens Park
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
M5S 2C6

mark at utgpu!rom      - or -     romwa at utgpu