Daylight Savings on SCO Xenix

Steven Goodman steven at lakesys.UUCP
Thu Apr 7 11:03:29 AEST 1988

In article <165 at turnkey.TCC.COM> jack at turnkey.TCC.COM (Jack F. Vogel) writes:
>In article <YWJzoRy00Xo7Q9THs3 at andrew.cmu.edu> jl42+ at andrew.cmu.edu (Jay Mathew Libove) writes:
>>How do we reconfigure SCO Xenix so that it becomes aware of the new days
>>for Daylight Savings Time to start and end?
>>
>After having seen some posting about the problem with Daylight Savings Time
>being changed I had expected to have to fix things but when I came in the
>other morning low and behold the system had the correct time. We are running
>SCO 2.2.1 and I don't know if it somehow handles the time change different
>than other systems or what. But at least we had nothing to change. Were other's
>experience the same ???

        Yes -  I went to check out the clocks in the house and the
        SCO clock was the only one with the correct time on it.
        This was a nice feeling - at work with MegaExpensive AT&T
        3B15's running I was forced to change all the clocks around
        campus.  Here at home with my  little  o' 386 box everything
        was  what  it should be.  Attention to detail?

        Good  work  SCO.

--
Steven M. Goodman
Lake Systems -  Milwaukee, Wisconsin