386 crypt fix. (fix for fix)

Paul Gillingwater paul at csnz.nz
Wed Apr 20 22:55:50 AEST 1988

Newsgroups: comp.text.desktop
Subject: Re: LPT1 Capture Programs

----- News saved at 20 Apr 88 12:51:22 GMT
Hey out there in net-land - can some kind soul (or machine-readable
image thereof) advise where one can obtain source for a CD-ROM
device driver for SCO Xenix - preferably the Hitachi CD-ROM...

Replies leading to successul acquisition of same will receive
a unique mystery gift all the way from New Zealand....

Paul Gillingwater, a humble servant of:
Computer Sciences of New Zealand ,
who I am sure would disavow any knowledge etc.