HDB-like uucp

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Thu Apr 28 01:20:39 AEST 1988

I am mightily impressed by the responsiveness and willingness to help
in this group.  This time my question is conditioning an offer to
volunteer.

I have HoneyDanBer uucp on each of the other three systems that I
administer.  It's very nice and it has some facilities that I have
gotten accustomed to.  It has a rich set of polling and scheduling
utilities that just aren't in SCO Vr2.2.3 (or probably any other
variants).  I have developed a scheduler that scans for work and
does what needs to be done and I have converted some of the call
statistics programs that I routinely use with HoneyDanBer (most of
them either inspired by or modified from the net).

I am more than glad to share this stuff with the newsgroup, none of
it is too bulky to mail or post but I don't want to duplicate something
that is well worn already (remember, I'm a newcomer).  Since I have only
two local call neighbor sites I have a reasonable LD expense reporter and
other such stuff.  If there is sufficient interest I can post it or email
if not.  Does anyone have such a uucp toolkit?  If not is this the place
to put it?
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {rutgers,ihnp4!killer,cbosgd}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM