Need information on fixes in current release of Xenix.

pri=-10 Stuart Lynne sl at van-bc.UUCP
Fri Apr 15 16:20:38 AEST 1988

In article <659 at omen.UUCP> caf at omen.UUCP (Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX) writes:
>a couple years ago.
>:  * Is the on-line manual available yet?

Yes, SCO now has them. I didn't do the ordering so I don't know what package
they are a part of. We just ordered complete system with text and
development tools, and they came along for the ride along with CGI stuff.

--
{ihnp4!alberta!ubc-vision,uunet}!van-bc!Stuart.Lynne Vancouver,BC,604-937-7532