Daylight Savings on SCO Xenix

Michael Nora mwn at beach.cis.ufl.edu
Thu Apr 7 07:09:21 AEST 1988

In article <165 at turnkey.TCC.COM> jack at turnkey.TCC.COM (Jack F. Vogel) writes:

>After having seen some posting about the problem with Daylight Savings Time
>being changed I had expected to have to fix things but when I came in the
>other morning low and behold the system had the correct time. We are running
>SCO 2.2.1 and I don't know if it somehow handles the time change different
>than other systems or what. But at least we had nothing to change. Were others
>experience the same ???

I've got SCO XENIX 2.2.1 also and it too handled the new daylight savings
time change correctly. I guess someone at SCO was aware of the new time change
standards and incorporated it into the latest release. . .
     Michael Nora       | Internet:  mwn at beach.cis.ufl.edu
 University of Florida  | UUCP:  ...ihnp4!codas!uflorida!beach.cis.ufl.edu!mwn
 Data & Video Network   | MaBellNet:  (904) 335-8300