Daylight Savings on SCO Xenix

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Mon Apr 11 12:01:46 AEST 1988

In article <564 at lakesys.UUCP>, steven at lakesys.UUCP (Steven Goodman) writes:
>         This was a nice feeling - at work with MegaExpensive AT&T
>         3B15's running I was forced to change all the clocks around
>         campus.  Here at home with my  little  o' 386 box everything
>         was  what  it should be.  Attention to detail?
>         Good  work  SCO.

More like, i think, that you've updated (or purchased) your sco system more
recently than the 3bs -- although i must admit, that detail would be last on my
list of things to fix, so i'm a little suprised (and impressed) with this.
--
Derek Terveer	det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG	uunet!rosevax!elric!hawkmoon!det