laser on xenix

Jack F. Vogel jack at turnkey.TCC.COM
Fri Apr 15 05:36:09 AEST 1988

In article <10385 at steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen at crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>In article <3799 at dasys1.UUCP> pechter at dasys1.UUCP (Bill Pechter) writes:
[ much text deleted....]
>X#	%Z% %M% %I% %D% %Q%
>X#
>X#	Copyright (C) The Santa Cruz Operation, 1985.
>X#	This Module contains Proprietary Information of
>X#	The Santa Cruz Operation, Microsoft Corporation
>X#	and AT&T, and should be treated as Confidential.
>X#

BILL!!!!  What are you doing posting this interface ?? Don't you see the
header here, it is copyrighted and says "Confidential", I can understand
this kind of thing off in comp.binaries.ibm.pc but not here!!! You can get
yourself in trouble, afterall SCO does read this group. I suggest you cancel
and apologize for what I am sure was just an oversight on your part, then
repost the rest of what was some valuable code.

					Take care,

--
Jack F. Vogel
Turnkey Computer Consultants, Costa Mesa, CA