SCO CGI question.

Keith Gabryelski ag at elgar.UUCP
Thu Aug 11 04:28:14 AEST 1988

I am using the SCO CGI package on a 386 Zenith machine.  When I want
to close the workstation and exit I use the v_clswrk() library
routine.  This routine seems to close up shop, but leaves the
workstation in a bizarre state.

It looks like the terminal is out of graphics mode, but (possibly) the
character sets are screwed up.  That is, there is random garbage all
over the workstation, but I can definitely distinguish texual
patterns.  I am obviously back at my shell prompt, but it is
impossible to tell exactly what text is on the screen.

This happens when exiting the sample `cgitest' program also.

VDIPATH=/usr/lib/cgi
DISPLAY=cgaco

This is the same garbage that happens when I switch over from one VPIX
window to a non-VPIX window.

Can someone clue me in on this lossage.

Pax, Keith

--
  "If green is all there is to be, then green is good enough for me" - ktf
[  Keith   ]  UUCP: {ucsd, cbosgd!crash, sdcsvax!crash, nosc!crash}!elgar!ag