SCO/386

Stewart Granger flox at impch.UUCP
Wed Aug 17 18:07:45 AEST 1988

Hello WORLD

Does anybody know other Multiport Card Manufacturer than
Intellicon? Here in Switzerland they are sold for  about
1200 $ foer 8 serial ports. How much are they in the US?
This week I'll run SCO/386. Does anybody have  a running
version of XWINDOWS or can anybody tell me if WINDOWS386
work under VP/ix on the  Console.
SCO writes that they support CGA and EGA graphic adapter
units. What about all this HighRes Stuff for NEC's Multi
and VGA?

So long
    Florian

Beta Test Disclaimer: Swiss Cheese makes the World go round.