Specifying control chars in L.sys file

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Wed Aug 24 04:43:26 AEST 1988

In article <375 at marob.MASA.COM> daveh at marob.masa.com (Dave Hammond) writes:
| With regard to plain vanilla SCO Xenix 2.2 UUCP:
|
| Is there any way to specify in the L.sys file, that control characters other
| than Break and EOT be transmitted during a login sequence ?

  I hate to say it, but you can get the "Trailblazer uucico" package
from SCO for free, which includes all of this stuff. It is also easy to
patch the number of windows, which can give you a 50% increase in uucp
transfer speed. Why not just call SCO and ask for it?
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)