gnumacs for SCO Xenix/286

C Hudson Hendren III hudson at vsedev.VSE.COM
Fri Aug 19 06:23:24 AEST 1988

Has anyone out in netland successfully ported gnumacs to SCO Xenix/286?
I am running version 2.2.1 if it matters.  It runs fine on the 386 but
trying to get it to run on a 286 has presented numerous problems and if
someone else has managed a port already, I'd love to hear about it.

If there is another emacs that will run on the 286, that might do just what
I want too.  I have Jove running on the 286 already and I have taken a look
at Micro-Emacs.  Jove is close to emacs but doesn't quite measure up to the
emacs I need.  Micro-Emacs doesn't come close.

Please respond to me by email.  If there is sufficient interest and a port
is found, I will post a summary.

--
==> ..!uunet!vsedev!hudson  [hudson at vsedev.vse.com]  (C Hudson Hendren III) <==
==> These are my opinions and are not necessarily those of VSE Corporation. <==