Bell Tech 386 SysVr3

William R. Pearson wrp at biochsn.acc.virginia.edu
Thu Aug 4 00:57:43 AEST 1988

	I would like to add that I have Xenix running on my AT
for about 3 years (starting with IBM'x Xenix 1.0, and moving to SCO
1.? and 2.?).  I run the machine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have
never had a crash due to software.  I had a disk drive go, and we
have a lot of power failures.  Except when the power failures are so
short that the AT's power supply does not reset, the machine just comes
back up and goes merrily along.  My Xenix machine has been just as, or
more reliable than the ATT 3B2,5,15 machines I use, or the Sun's, or
the VAX'es.

	I do not think that reliability is an issue with Xenix.  What
I would like is NFS capability.

Bill Pearson