Xenix reliability (Was: Re: Bell Tech 386 SysVr3)

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.UUCP
Thu Aug 11 00:00:46 AEST 1988

In article <1988Aug8.201739.4868 at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu> woods at gpu.utcs.Toronto.EDU (Greg Woods) writes:
>In article <5084 at rpp386.UUCP> jfh at rpp386.UUCP (The Beach Bum) writes:
>>	age of system: 31 days, 5 hrs., 27 mins.
>>
>>thirty one days looks like reliable to me.
>
>Not to me.  Besides, how is that system used?

if a system is running applications like crash, fuser, and w, which
sco doesn't even include, AND which run around poking in kernel memory,
do you really have to ask HOW it is being used?  lots of cc, compress,
uucp, news, etc.

happy now?
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with