Excelan and smail working together

Shawn McDonald 512+377-6226 mechsfm at ness386.swbt.COM
Sat Aug 20 00:12:37 AEST 1988

Does anybody out there know how to get the Excelan Workplace software and
smail 2.5 working together?

This is what is happening:

	1) I just installed a exos 205e card along with the Excelan Network
Software on a Compaq 386/20 running Xenix 2.2.3.

	2) Whenever I send mail to ANY machine, the mail daemon uses smail.

	3) So, any machine that is on the local net, but not in the paths file,
ends up being failed mail.

How do I set up all of the files, i.e. rmail, smail, smtp, ect., so that
that mail is smart enough to know whether to use uucp or smtp?

It's not my fault, It's not my fault, It's not my fault...
				God, I love this job.
Shawn McDonald
SWBT / Netwk. Mech.		{!tness7,!petro,..} mechsfm at ness386.swbt.COM
San Antonio, TX					(512)377-6226