CD-ROM drivers

Paul Gillingwater paul at csnz.nz
Wed Aug 10 19:45:14 AEST 1988

Can someone please point to a CD-ROM driver for SCO Xenix.  I know that
they are likely to exist, and I also know that there are likely to be a
number of incompatible ones, given that there are lots of incompatible
DOS-based drivers even for the same player.  We would be happy with one
that works with the Hitachi, Philips or Sony CD players.

We would be prepared to buy the source if available; if necessary we
will buy the source for a DOS version and re-write it under SCO Xenix.

Thanks in advance,

--
Paul Gillingwater, Computer Sciences	Call this BBS - Magic Tower (24 hours)
paul at csnz.nz  (vuwcomp!dsiramd!csnz)	NZ +64 4 753 561 8N1 TowerNet software