Xenix/386 and 386 clones

seev at techsup.UUCP seev at techsup.UUCP
Sat Aug 27 14:38:00 AEST 1988

just an additional contribution to the fray...

SCO Xenix 386 also works rather well on the Tandy 4000.  In fact,
(unless V2.3 supports it, I've no documentation which would indicate
one way or the other), if you want to run an SCSI hard drive, you
would need to buy the OS (V2.2.4 SCO) from Tandy.

Only unusual item I can think of is that you need a minimum of
2 meg installed to install the system (otherwise you panic during
installation).

(just a minor footnote....)

valerie see .... techsup!qat!valsee