infinite spill

Mark J. Bailey root at mjbtn.UUCP
Mon Aug 1 06:25:48 AEST 1988

I know that this has been discussed here before, and I am guilty of 'n'ing
over it with vnews way back when.  Well, it finally happened to me.

I was trying to compile Mush 6.3 on my SCO Xenix 2.2.2 (386) system the
other day, and I ran into:

hdrs.c(452) : Compiler error (internal):infinite spill

I was hoping that those of you who remember the postings a month or
so ago on this very subject might be able to tell how to get around
it.  First off, what is it?  And second, can I set a compile option
to correct it.  I checked out line 452 in hdrs.c and it was just in
the middle of a while loop.  Nothing special.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

--
Mark J. Bailey                                    "Y'all com bak naw, ya hear!"
USMAIL: 511 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37130 ___________________________