Questions without answers

SIEMON mls at whutt.UUCP
Thu Jun 9 00:29:53 AEST 1988

In article <1718 at looking.UUCP>, brad at looking.UUCP (Brad Templeton) writes:

> You are supposed to answer with E-mail.  The poster made a mistake and
> was supposed to request answers by E-mail.
>
> Otherwise when somebody asks a moderatedly easy question, we get 20

More to the point (I think Brad is being diplomatic), when somebody asks
a moderately hard question (that LOOKS easy) we get 20 wrong responses
posted to the net, sowing great confusion.  Summaries are the way to go!
(Admittedly, the phrasing "email me, BECAUSE I don't have time to read
this group" is rather stupid.)
--
Michael L. Siemon
contracted to AT&T Bell Laboratories