RN for SCO Xenix ..... Help!

Super user root at uisc1.UUCP
Sat Jun 4 23:09:26 AEST 1988

In article <241 at kjvw.UUCP>, root at kjvw.UUCP writes:
> I am running SCO Xenix 2.1.4 development system on a Wyse AT.  I have gotten
> readnews and postnews to work, but I am having a *real hard time with the
> "rn" program.

First, I'd like to congratulate you on your persistence and patience. My
patience ran out somewhat earlier.

Second, SCO has a compiled version of complete News 2.11 available free of
charge. All you have to do is call their support number and ask, and they
will send it to you, documentation and all. It includes postnews, sendnews,
rn, vnews, and everything else.

Their support number is 800-626-4381.