Microport Support

David Beckemeyer david at bdt.UUCP
Wed Jun 1 05:57:38 AEST 1988

At one point in the not too distant past I joined the "Let's
Flame Microport" bandwagon, complaining mostly about their lack
of response to tech. support issues.

Now I feel obligated to mention that, of late, Microport has
been very responsive to a problem that I've had for a long
time (the 2-drive bug).   This is great!

I feel a lot better about the product and the company now.  I'm
not saying things are perfect yet, but it is a step in the right
direction as far as I'm concerned, and I think it deserves praise
and encouragement.
--
David Beckemeyer			| "Reckon the Ball's plumb open now,
Beckemeyer Development Tools		| and it's `swing partner'!"