Need EMACS source for SCO XENIX

David Baraff deb at svax.cs.cornell.edu
Tue May 3 00:15:09 AEST 1988

This is for a friend of mine. Please EMAIL me replies (don't post).
--------------------
I need to run some sort of Unix on an (IBM) PC. I have a hard disk
(~20 Meg) and either 512K or 640K memory. Does xenix run on IBM's (and
their look alikes)? Is it fairly robust (for simple learning use),
and is it easy to install? Also, how much is it, and would most computer
stores have it readily available?

ALso, repeat above paragraph with 'Venix' instead of 'xenix',
as I know you can run venix on an IBM PC (lookalike). Also,
who makes 'venix'. (I assume 'xenix' is by microsoft?)

	Any help greatly appreciated,

		David Baraff
		deb at svax.cs.cornell.edu